1. Wine Down Wednesday (@Starbucks of Conyers) is a place to socialize, network and resource amongst one another. And
we do all of this accompanied by some of the absolute best jazz artists you can imagine.
2. Starbucks of Conyers is a comfortable, newly renovated store, with leather couches, plenty of outlets to station your laptop or tablet, and its well lit. There’s also the outdoor patio which is spacious. All furniture is brand new.
3. Starbucks now serves wine, beer and delicious hot plates. So you have the FREE ENTERTAINMENT, and you can get your grub or your drink on. Boom, a DINNER THEATER!
4. Conyers is already the SAFEST PLACE ON EARTH, with low crime, good, courteous people, and now there’s a place for folk to come together weekly to enjoy jazz.
5. This event is produced by a veteran producer who knows how to host and entertain a crowd.
What more reason do you need?